Friday, May 15, 2009

Precious Laughter

I can't think of anything that makes me feel like I've accomplished something and have a purpose in this life, as much as when I hear my babies laughter. There is something so musical and magical about a childs giggle and enjoyment of life. So many things can set them off - a tickle, a funny face, racing them down the hall. Hearing this sound is the most precious thing in the world and I thank God everyday that I have the honor of having three of the sweetest and most precious Angel's imaginable.

Days get hectic with work and life pressures, so take a deep breath and hunt up one of your children or Grandchildren and just ENJOY them for a little while...you'll be all the better for it.

Anita
Pin It!

1 comment:

southerninspiration said...

I agree as evidenced by most post of baby Sidney giggling! I love that little clip, and will treasure it for days to come, at least until I am a Grammy for real!! :)