Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jammi Has Been Busy and Productive

I've been working the last few days on changing my blog layout and converting to the fall season decor. I have also finally created a blog button. It would give me a tickle if you would take one. Just copy the code from the button on my sidebar.





You might notice that I have placed the blog buttons that I have collected and put them into a marquee widget (this is a work in progress, as I have only a few buttons filed right now)...you can move your mouse over the button for the site you want to visit and the scroll will stop and allow you to click and link directly into a new window, without leaving my blog...in case you have not finished your visit. I've also added a marquee at the bottom of my blog with past Blog Parties from around Blogland...I will keep this updated as parties complete. This is a great way of checking back on last years parties for ideas. This would be very helpful as you prepare for Halloween decorating for instance. Again, just place your cursor over the button and click and you will be linked the party post on the appropriate blog. I hope you like the changes.

We had a great holiday weekend here at Jammi's place. We had some shopping, a cookout on Saturday, wiener roast on Sunday and a parade and Wii party on Monday.








We have been going to our hometown Labor Day Parade for 35 years.  We always have breakfast as we capture our place early and wait for the parade to start. 








My babies know how to work for the candy.




Mr. Photogenic got a little sleepy.



This little girl is just 6 years old and look at all the trophies she has won .




Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.  I'm joining Susan  at a Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday .  Hope you can drop by and visit with her and the other party goer's.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pin It!

8 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

So glad your weekend was filled with fun and family!!! Love the new layout and your blog button! I have no clue how to do all that let alone put it on my blog...lol! I feel like I need a computer class to keep up with all you great bloggers!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Anita:
I LOVE your new fall look! Beautiful!
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend...full of family and friends.
That's what holidays are all about, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

What fun!

Love your new blog look. It's awesome.

Julie Harward said...

Looks nice here...and it looks like you have had a good weekend. That little girl coming down the slide is sure a cutie! :D

Sue said...

Love the new look! I've been tweaking my blog too. I haven't figured out how to make a button yet. Baby steps!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You have been busy, Anita! I love your blog header and the buttons you've done up at the top there. It seems like everyone feels the need for a little change with Fall in the air {I did a few new pages on my blog also, just to clean up the sidebar a bit}.

Theresa said...

I love your new look! I gotta get going with fall! It is just still so hot here! Well, it is a little cooler but still not cool!

Love all of the floats and the candy beggars:)

Have a blessed day!

Linda said...

It looks like your family had a great weekend. I love a parade...it's wonderful that your town has one for Labor Day.