Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Frosty Days

This time of year, with the frosty temperatures outside, I feel like creating and making changes in my home. Unfortunately, I work full time and find that by the time the evening rolls around and I've finished fixing dinner and clean-up, there is not a lot of time for anything else. My solution, do something small like work on a scrapbook page or a card...or jump under a nice soft blanket and watch a movie...now, we're talking.
I have some work backed up from a large volume of phone calls this week, so I had to forget the blanket but, I'm working on a spreadsheet and watching National Treasure 2. I find that if I have a movie playing in the background that I have watched before and I'm working on the computer, everything flows very nicely and it hardly seems like working at all. A nice way to pass the time.
Pin It!

No comments: