Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All Hail Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn is awesome....they have the most beautiful items and a great variety. Come on in and check out the beautiful entry way lighting>> Gorgeous entry table that I could decorate this way and that, very inviting >>
Outdoor furniture that would make you never want to go indoors again. A cool pitcher of Sangria please. >>
Or let me serve you a cool lemonade from this beautiful serving piece >>
I love the fresh clean lines of these vases and urns >>>
And I love me some cloches and pedestal stands...umhummmm >>
With this office system I would never forget anything again....and talk about being organized...oh yeah....>>
Beautiful office.... bright and sunny space to wile away a the hours >>


Maybe one day in a far away fantasy of my life, someone will give me the keys to a Pottery Barn store and say "Go forth wonderful one and choose all that your heart desires....furnish with Pottery Barn...for free".
Pin It!

No comments: