Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Falling into Decorating

Some of  my Fall and Halloween decorating this year.  All of my arrangements are very informal and come from my horde of florals.  I don't make permanent arrangements, as I change with the seasons etc.  I find that as long as I have something to anchor the stems in within the container, I just poke and stick until I find something pleasing to my eyes. 






I found this 'log' to use as a display riser....love it.



Cloches, how I love you all.


Yes, those are popcorn ceilings, but be polite and just ignore them...focus on the decor please.


A skull a day, keeps the dermotologist away.




I keep my Mummy in a jar.


Another fall arrangement.







A take on Hitchcock.








All the best,


Pin It!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT ALL, the crows are awesome too. Great job, its all so spooktacularly lovely and perfectly festive!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Just love it...you do a beautiful job on your flowers girl...loved the old suit cases...May you have a great day my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Looks so good!! LOVE the skulls!

Lou Cinda :)

Karen said...

Love your decorating. My favorite colors!!
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Shelley Reeves Castle said...

Hey Anita! Knowing how much you love yard sales, just thought I would tell you that we are having a community yard sale on mom's road the Saturday of Ketner's Mill. Hopefully there will be some good finds for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita! I love all of your Falleness! You do a beautiful job on your florals! Everything looks great!
Be a sweetie,
Shelai ;)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love the mummy in the jar!!! Your Halloween/fall decor is divine. I love it all!!! Thanks for visiting mine & leaving me a comment.