Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March is 'Marching' Right In

Wow, it's March and Spring is just around the corner....I guess I need to change my Blog Header to something more 'Season' friendly....meaning, hopefully the snow is over for now.  The snow has been great and I have enjoyed the beauty and serenity of a snowy landscape, which doesn't happen often in Tennessee.

Work has been pretty busy as we have moved into the new year and hopefully will continue to fall into a more normal rhythm.  The Grandbabes have been frequent guests, as always and we are enjoying watching them grow.  Wii is a big favorite in our home and we have been trying out some new games, although the Sports Resort remains the overall favorite.  I love watching the GBs play as they get their whole bodies into the action.  It's amazing the differant ways they can contort their bodies and they can keep going and going long after we have fallen into jelly on the couch.  I hope you are all enjoying this 'trapped inside time' with your families.

Our Wii Games:


What is your family favorite Wii game?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pin It!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well, I don't have a Wii but the grandkids do and they have quite the collection! It is fun to play I like bowling:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!