Monday, August 13, 2012

The Art Of Cheeto Eating


There is an art to eating Cheetos that some of you might not know.  The first important thing to know, is proper hand placement.  This is helpful in keeping your digits out of harms way.


The next thing to know is the proper mouth stuffing technique.  The Cheeto should be slowly inserted, so the proper flavor populates the mouth. 


When this technique is employed properly, you don't overcrowd the mouth.  A smaller bite is sometimes the right approach.


A light rest is suggested between crunches.


Continue to next Cheeto.


If you follow these steps, you too can become a true Cheeto aficionado.












Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Pin It!

2 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I LOVE Cheetos!!! So much though, that I stuff the whole thing in my mouth:):) I WILL follow you too! XO, Pinky

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! Now I didn't know this strategy! I'm sure my Cheetos will taste much better eaten this way. What a little looker - those eyes and eye lashes are gorgeous.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)