- Cut back on bread. Because I love bread and don't do well if I cut it out completely, I now buy wheat and whole grain, for those times when I have to indulge
- Changed to whole wheat pasta
- Adding more vegetables and fruits to daily diet
- Have gotten in the routine of eating 3 meals daily, rather than skipping meals
- Still working on exercising daily....right now, I am exercising at least 4 days weekly.....I'm getting there
- Drinking water rather than my beloved sweet tea (admittedly, I must indulge occassionally) and even though I rarely drink sodas, I have cut them out completely
From a project perspective, I'm continuing to work on my kitchen slowly, very, very slowly. I have some new curtains ordered and will be painting the walls soon...have some cabinet reconfiguring and a doorway that I want to move first and I still have not decided on a color as I'm debating between a couple differant ones. Hubby is not too big on making any changes anywhere in the house other than painting etc...he goes into denial when I start talking about remodeling, moving doorways etc. so it always takes me longer to get things done than it should.
I set up this vignette in a picnic basket that I found at the Antique store for $4 this weekend.
The metal sign came from Hobby Lobby at 50% off.
I'm joining the Whoo Hoo Wednesday party over at Always Nesting....please click the link to visit with Marla and while you are there, check out all the links for other great posts and ideas.
All The Best,