Monday, January 2, 2012

When The Lightbulb Doesn't Go Off...I'm Left In The Dark


I love this lamp.  In my typical fashion, I purchased one to make sure it would work in my space and that it looked it person like it looked in the ad.  I received it via my trusty UPS man and did the necedssary assembly...added my bulbs and fell deeply in love, the moment the electric current fired.  I waited a week to make sure that I was not just dazzled by the light and decided that the love was true and I needed a pair for my upcoming Family room redo.  You can probably hear the shoe fall from where  you are sitting....SOLD OUT.  Will they be back in stock? Can I find another one somewhere? ....not so far. 
Note to self....Order what you want the next time and send them back if they aren't what you expected.  Anyone else cause themselves unnecessary stress like this?  I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who runs into these problems. 
Joining Marty at a Stroll Thru Life for her Tabletop Tuesday party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pin It!

6 comments:

southerninspiration said...

oh, it is SO pretty...I hope you find a match!!!

Suzanne

southerninspiration said...

Oh, I sure do hope you find another one...so pretty!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita! Oh that lamp is gorgeous! I hope you can find the mate! I'm not coveting it at all, no no, I'm not!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh, Anita, I'd be searching the net, Craigs List, all over to find it. I'm like a dog with a bone that way! : ) I just did that recently with the mirrors I got from Target. I was all over the state of Ohio looking for just the three I wanted. It turned out it was on clearance and low stock, but I did wind up getting the three I wanted!

Tanna said...

That's no fun!! It is a beautiful lamp; it can be beautiful AND unique in your decor, perhaps. Love the deer, too! blessings and best wishes for a wonderful 2012! tanna

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh it is beautiful. What a fabulous find. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty