Friday, February 5, 2010

Agent A and L - Saving the Universe One Nerf Bullet at A Time

I'm joining Debbie at Debbie Doos for her new meme Fun Photo Friday.   Please visit Debbie and get your chuckle for the day.

During the summer, we purchased a few Nerf guns and proceeded to enjoy ourselves immensely with Nerf Wars.  The Grandbabes loved it and we have had a lot of fun running through the house and popping each other with the Nerf darts.  Alden and Lexi really take this work seriously and you can rest assured that you are safe today as the Babes in Black are on the case. 

For Connor, since he doesn't have the instinct yet to find and annilate aliens, he provides communication and support from inside his protective force field.


Here is wishing you all World Peace.
All The Best,
Pin It!

12 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

I so appreciate this, I have two boys, and nerf guns where a biggie in our home...oh and the lil guy in the bucket LOL LOL!!!~ Thanks so much for participating, it is great!~

Joan said...

I thought I would let you know that I was warned this morning about the snow widget on my computer. According to bj from Sweet Nothings, the site that sent out the widget has been hacked and infected. I have been having some computer problems the last three or four days. My blog would not stay on screen and this morning a nasty site came on. I took off the widget and things are better.
I remember the days of NERF!

Theresa said...

OH my how sweet! Those pictures are absolutely precious. I love the nerf stuff. Have a blessed day Anita! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures! Made me LOL to see the baby in the bucket. I miss my grandbabies so much but they will be here next week!!

xinex said...

LOL! Funny kids, they can be in the movies...Christine

Lynn said...

Your guys look like they are having a real grand time playing with the nerf guns!! How neat!! I love that picture of the little one in the buckets!! He's so darn cute in there!!

Have a great day and wonderful weekend too!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Sue said...

Aw...cute pictures!

Sue

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

OMG! You put the baby in a bucket! Love it! Of course, the saying "don't throw the baby out with the bath water" came to mind with that picture. How fun! They can play with this and no one gets hurt, including Jammi's breakables!

Julie Harward said...

LOL...THOSE ARE CUTE KIDS! VERY CUTE PIC'S..THE ONE IN THE BUCKET..PRICELESS! COME SAY HI :D

Vicki said...

I LOVE your pictures. I have one similar to the A&L one on my computer, only it is my granddaughter, 12, and my son, 27. Guess your never to old to play with Nerf. Thanks for sharing!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Awesome! the new superheroes. The second pic is hilarious and precious. Im sure he'll laugh when he see that pictures when he grows up.

Sharon said...

Oh I remember the nerf guns too.
That lil guy in the bucket is priceless.
Thanks for sharing.